Karla's blog

Who can find a virtuous woman? for her price is far above rubies. ~Proverbs 31:10~

Friday, August 04, 2006

Wednesday Night After the Service During Youth Conf. Pt.1

The youth conference was this week, but I was only able to make it to the night services and activities. And I wasn't aable to get as many pics as I had hoped to, b/c last night(Thurs.) my camera went dead, so I only have 2 or 3 more to post later from when Glory Bound sang last night.



Lindsay


Bro. Greg Smith & Me - Karla


Haley, Caitlin, Megan, & Anna



Haley, Ashley B., Caitlin,Megan, & Anna



Christie and Christianna



Hannah talking to her mom through
the glass.



Melissa and Nathalie- Nathalie was
giving me that look, b/c I wouldn't
iceskate.



Ahley T.



Rachel and Kate

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home