Karla's blog

Who can find a virtuous woman? for her price is far above rubies. ~Proverbs 31:10~

Sunday, October 08, 2006

Our dog, Lady, putting her paw on
my dad's arm.

My dad made me laugh while I was
trying to chew my piece of apple up,
so you can see my food, which is kinda
gross.

My dad just thought he would be annoying
and snap pictures of me. Pictures I did not
want taken of me.

My dad likes to catch me eating or doing
something that I don 't want him to take
a picture of.












My dad and me.












1 Comments:

  • At Sunday, October 08, 2006, Blogger on her own said…

    Great pics, Karla. Your dad sounds like a lot of fun. I saw you getting out of the car the other night at church but I was eating and didn't want to say hi to you with my mouth full. Hope things are going well for you.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home